Saturday, May 22, 2010

Blooming Season

Call it spring time, call it renewed ambition, but lately all I want to do is to express myself creatively in as many ways possible. With school ending and my brain cleared of numerical values and grade point averages, I think my soul will finally be able to inhale a little goodness and exhale a little goodness. And I'm pretty excited about that.
So while I will be keeping up with the writing in my blog, I'll also be keeping a look book in this sucker. A fashion log if you will. Hope you all like it :)

PS, look out for more of my photography, For the Lust Photography, being posted on my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/louisa.meng
Also, my dance crew Hype 303 will be performing June 11th at the Colorado Hip Hop Festival and June 12th at FACC's 15th Annual Philippine Festival, come watch and support!
ALSO, check out Jay Cole photography with Seniors @ 5280 on Facebook.
Okay. That is all.

Gray blazer (H&M), White top (Buffalo Exchange Thrift Store), hoop earrings
Laced top (The Arc), High-wasted jean shorts (Mom's Closet), stockings, brown laced boots (thrifted)


No comments:

Post a Comment