Saturday, February 20, 2010

Oh, well, Hello.



I've always wanted to do this, blogging that is, so this is me...doing something I've always wanted to do. Actually a bit rare, since I find it hard to put a lot of things I aspire to do into action. It might be because it's not every day that I feel inspired. Or maybe it's the fact that, in a way, I've always thought the simple act of doing something on the internet with the purpose of having other people read/see/hear it is a bit narcissistic but I guess it's a little late for me to worry about that now.
My name is Louisa, and for those of you who don't know me you're about read your way into the weirdness and awkwardness and bewilderment and wonder of my mind. And for those of you who do, I hope to be a little weirder, a little more awkward, a little stranger, and a little more wonderful to you than I was before.
So in the words of the great and wise Lil' Mama: "Let's do this."

No comments:

Post a Comment